If you’d like to add your site to the Second Amendment Sisters Webring, please follow the guidelines and instructions below.
We do ask that your site contain Pro-2nd amendment or other material related to the support of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, as they are written. As we are an organization which supports the uninfringed right to firearm ownership, we have to insist that your site conform to this philosophy.
- Your page cannot contain things which may be deemed inappropriate.
- If your site contains the following, it will not be accepted.
– advocating and/or promoting violence and/or racism.
– pornography and/or “adult” material.
– advocating and/or promoting illegal activities.
- Please upload a copy of the banner to your own server. If you don’t, you’ll be removed from the ring.
- Banners may not be altered. Doing so will cause your page to be automatically removed from the ring.
- In the event that you are removed..if you modify your page to fit the standards set forth, you can be reinstated.
- You MUST place the banner (and webcode) on the webpage you wish to register. In other words, the webcode and banner has to be placed on the URL you registered. This helps visitors who use the webring, jump from one webring page to another.
To add your site to the queue, please fill out the form below. However, submitting your page to the queue does not automatically make you part of the ring. It puts your URL in a holding bin so that I can check and see if the webpage you submitted meets the criteria set forth above.
After submitting your webpage to the queue, you will receive an automated e-mail from with the proper code to insert on your web page. You then must insert the code on your web page.
The next step is to upload a copy of the following banner onto your server and then place the banner url in your code where it says “insert banner url here”.
If you ever have any problems with the code, please e-mail me and I will help you.
After your code and banner are placed on your web page, you just need to e-mail me to let me know that your site is ready to be added to the ring. Assuming your site meets the criteria, I will add you to the webring!